Sunday, February 10, 2019

Blog should be up to date now

Hi, faithful pickers.

I've finally finished fixing the broken links on this blog. There are probably still a few that I missed--let me know in the comments if you find some. I appreciate your long years of patience. A lot of life happened during that time.

I'm planning to play more music and do more with this blog and my youtube channel this year. My hope is to add some new tunes, and go back and add some slower tempoes for the older tunes, with a goal of doing at least one of each of those each month. I've been learning the fiddle with one of my daughters, and it's helped me better understand that even 150 bpm is a pretty excessively brisk practice tempo if you're new to an instrument.

Thanks for reading.

-Dave

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's great news. I use your backing tracks many times a week for practice. Thanks for taking the time to make it available to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave: This work is such an awesome resource for pickers! Thank you. If you are interested, I'd be willing to sponsor you to produce a few other tunes. Let me know if you'd like to connect!

    ReplyDelete